Wow, it freakin rained. First storm of the season. It didn't rain too much, but it was pretty crazy watching Lost with thunder and lighting flashing in the background. Hope there is more rain to come.
More rain = snow = calling in sick = snowboarding = having a blast!
Freak, I bought this DVD shelf from Ikea like over a year ago. And I've yet to put it up. One of the reasons was because I needed to buy a drill, and at the time, I didn't wanna buy one, and was too lazy to borrow one. Well, after moving I finally have the opportunity to do so. I bought a drill, and some new bits and drivers. Now I can put up the shelf and mount it to my wall right??
Not quite...the shelf didn't come with screws to mount them to the wall since every person has a different wall. So...Tommy has these screws with the anchors, but after drilling two holes, stickin the anchors in, I find out that the screws are too small.
So, today after work, I go to Ace Hardware, and not knowing what size I might need, I buy two sets of screws with anchors (like $3 total). I come home, and find out that I don't have the right size drill bit to drill the right hole size for the anchor to fit.
What the fuck dude?? All I want to do is hang this DVD shelf so I can put all my DVD's and games in there. I've spent so much time and effort on this stupid thing, and then I find out the drill bit size is too small for the hole. Frustrating!!
Oh well...
We lost our softball game again yesterday, 15-1. It wasn't as fun as last week, I guess since our opponents were a little bit more of cocky jerks than last week. Oh well, whatever. I was actually more pissed off that me and Jemm got shuffled around to positions we weren't comfortable with. Before the game, we spent over an hour at our normal positions (me at Shortstop, Jem and 3rd), and we both were doing good. So what happens when we get switched?? We mishandle everything during the game. I blame myself cuz I think I could've played better, but I thought that was a bone-head move by our bone-head manager.
Oh well, next week we have a double header, so hopefully we can actually win one of them.
Overall, the weekend was almost perfect. UCLA won, Michigan won (friggin about time), the Angels lost, the Kings won, I won my fantasy football and hockey games, but shit....USC had to freakin win with 3 seconds left. WTF??
2 comments:
You could've just asked my dad for help. I bet he has all the tools, too.
Your sis said they got stolen.
Post a Comment