Sunday, October 30

Wow, this year's birthday wasn't too bad afterall. My department took me out to lunch at Z-Tejas. And I got a lifetime service to Tivo from Karen, Joe, Tommy, and a few of my fellow co workers. Thank you everyone for the gift. It's freaking awesome. Although I didnt set it up correctly and missed my first two recordings (ucla's comeback win against Stanford, and the Kings/Blues game), its by far a freakin awesome machine. I'll have to buy a wireless adapter for it sometime this week.

Friday night was pretty chill. I was going to throw something like at Dave & Busters, but it seemed everyone had plans. And plus, I was lazy. I don't like planning for these things. So instead, I just had some pizza, two of my 'sisters' came over, Chelsea and Kristine. We watched Anchorman, and Joe got me pretty faded with some Jaeger shots. Thanks Joe!

Again, thanks for making my birthday very memorable. Though I didn't do much, I couldn't ask for anything more or better!

Its always fun to get together with the family for a few hours, and that's what I did on Saturday for lunch. I also found out my sister and her family will be at our parents for Thanksgiving. So that's something I'm really looking forward to.

The rest of the day, Tommy, Jevon, Joe, Glenn, Jay, Lou, Ryan, Karen, and I helped Cicely and Belle move in to their new apartment. It sucked that they didn't have electricity, though having dinner a Noodle Planet, and just bonding in their living room lit with candles was so fun. Little moments like this is priceless and just creates memories with one another. Its always fun when we all get together as a group. Nothing but a bunch of laughs and good times.

Today's softball game was the fastest ever. 45 minutes! Of course we lost, but we all played great. We didn't have as much people there which wasn't as fun, but still had a good time. Hopefully next week, we'll have some regulars back. And welcome back Jon Almero, first game of the season!

Again, thank you everyone who made my birthday special this year. I love you all!

Daylight savings begins. Another extra hour of sleep! Whoo hoo! But a longer day at work. Boo!!

No comments: