Monday, October 24

Man, there a some concerts that I wanna go to.

The first is Depeche Mode's concert in November in Anaheim. My co worker has connections there, so there might be a chance I can watch for free. I saw Depeche live back in 1990 during the Violator Tour at Dodger Stadium. That was my first concert ever. I'm just a little curious how they are now live. In 2000, they were voted as KROQ's greatest band of all time by the fans.

The 2nd concert is Kanye West's concert at UCI. I've never been to a Hip Hop concert, and I figured this might be a good chance to see a legit rapper. Hip hop nowadays just isn't the same as it was before. But I like Kanye's style so I might check it out.

The third concert is 311's concert that just went on sale this weekend at the Wiltern. I'm not much of a 311 fan, but I've recently listened to their Greatest Hits album and I like it. I've heard their first album back in 95, but haven't really kept up with them. But their style is pretty cool. A little bit of reggae, ska, rock, and hip hop.

I haven't been to a concert since I saw Incubus twice last year in a matter of days, once in Vegas and 3 days later at the Pond. The concert was freakin awesome. I heard they are back in the studio recording a new album, so hopefully I'll get to see them on tour in about a year.

No comments: