Monday, October 24

Had a nice weekend. But it went by too fast.

Friday, I decided to go to the Mai Tai Bar in Long Beach to celebrate Theda's birthday. It was pretty fun, had some drinks, kicked it with some friends. Had Roscoe's afterwards...2nd trip two weeks. It was fun until...(continued in the next few paragraphs)

Saturday, went home to Oxnard to see the folks. Enjoyed some home cooked food, shopped for some cleats for softball that I never bought, and headed back to Irvine.

Sunday, woke up to shop for cleats that I never bought again, showed up 5 minutes late to my 1st of 2 softball games, which ended in a forfeit. So yes, we won our first game! By forfeit! Of course, we got blown out 15-0 during the 2nd game.

Do I care that we lost?? Hell no. I love showing up seeing my friends and just having plain simple fun. Its sad that some people don't see it that way.

Funny...this is the 2nd game this week in which my team has won by forfeit (we won our hockey game on Wednesday cuz the other team didn't pay their dues on time).

Would've been a perfect weekend until...(continued from 2nd paragraph)...

Someone swiped my BofA card and wiped out my entire checking account. I found out when we went to National's for lunch after our softball games and my card got declined. So I came home to find out that about $1500 used in transactions.

Can you fuckin believe that? I dont think I even had $1500 in my account! My savings might've covered for the overdraft.

This person spent a lot too. Almost $800 at Sears, $300 at Victoria's Secret (fucker couldn't settle for Hanes), filled up gas twice at Shell (fucker couldn't use Arco?), so that was about $90. Bought some shit at Rite Aid.

Completely wiped out! I called BofA and I'll get my money back tomorrow since it was all pending transactions. I have to wait till they actually go through. But shit, just sucks that you become a victim of fraud. I have an idea that my card number got swiped at Mai Tai. That was the only time my card wasn't with me. So I'm suspicious.

I'll file a claim tomorrow and I'll let them know what might've happen. I also have to wait 7-10 days for a new card to come. So in the mean time, I dont think I can withdraw any cash or buy anything (which might be a good thing). But damn, just sucks that this happened.

In the meantime, I will be taking donations to help out the Joesan's Money got Wiped Out Relief Fund.

No comments: