Friday, October 14

It's official...

I'm addicted to LOST. That show is freakin awesome. I know, I'm late, but man the thing so addicting!

I bought Karen the DVD set of the first season, and we've been watching about 2 episodes a night. We have two more discs to go (eight episodes) so we'll be caught up by the weekend hopefully. And hopefully, we'll be caught up by Wednesday with the new episodes. We've just discovered Sawyer's past. Pretty interesting.

Note to self: give Joe a DVD-R to burn new episodes.

I don't think I've been this involved with a TV series since 2000 when I'd be watching Friends, New York Undercover, and ER on Thursday nights. I think that's the only night I'd watch TV. But thanks to Karen, and also my roommates, I've been watching more TV than usual. I don't have a set schedule on what to watch on what days. But as of now, its The Office and Law & Order SVU on Tuesdays and Joey and ER on Thursdays. Its cool cuz I get to do my ER discussion with Kristine. I don't really know who else to discuss and analyze ER with, but its cool. I would be watching Lost in between days, but I'll be caught up soon and will have nothing to watch.

Well, I could start on my ER Season 2 DVD set which I bought from Target last week for only $19.00 Not too shabby. I'm not sure if I've finished Season 1 yet. But I've seen them anyway.

Oh by the way if you are an ER fan reading this before 8:00 pm Friday, October 14, 2005, ER Season 1 DVD's are on sale at Fry's for only $14. This gives you an hour to finish reading the rest of this post, hop in your car, and drive down to Fry's. Or if you have today's ad with you, price match it at Circuit City or Best Buy since Fry's is just a fucked up place to be if you don't know what you're looking for.

Speaking of ER, I think its going downhill now. So far, this season is tanking. It's not as entertaining. I think they're trying too hard, trying to find new fill-ins like Danny Glover, that nasty chick from 3rd Rock, and John Leguizamo. The hightlight so far was seeing Nila in her skimpy nurse outfit, posing for Gallant. I think its time to close down the ER soon. There's no way Morris is gonna run that ER successfully.

Crap, we have free HBO for two months. Since I switched my account over from Greenmoor to here, the customer service dude offered it to me for free. I think I'm going to be a couch potato pretty soon.

No comments: