I'm in Oxnard today with the family. Just having a nice relaxing day here. I haven't seen my folks in almost two months. I finally gave them their souveneirs from Chicago.
Left Irvine around 10:30 and I hit traffic near LAX. Its been foggy all day, so I decided to take PCH all the way up from the 10 freeway, since I didn't think a lot of people would be hitting the beach this morning. It was a nice smooth drive. Although there was this house on sale that was painted in a pastel combination of purple, yellow, white, and pink.
Gee I wonder why its on sale? And how much is that ugly thing going for??
A cool coincidence. I put in my Incubus Morning View CD. In the middle of the track, while I was driving through Malibu, I passed by a street called Morning View.
Hmmm...possibly where Incubus recorded the album?? (They did record the album in an empty mansion in Malibu)
Gonna relax the rest of the day. Gotta take advantage of my mom's cooking, free laundry, and the outlets.
No comments:
Post a Comment