Oh man, I have a week to renew my drivers license. And its not that I have to just sign the renewal form, pay the fee, and mail it in. I have to actually go in to the DMV and take a new picture. I guess that's okay cuz my picture and info is out dated. I think I was 17 when I took mine. And my height and weight isn't 5' 4" 115 lbs, respectively.
Come to think of it, that's almost a girl's height and weight. How gay is that?
But just sucks that I have to go in and do it. I looked on the internet and it said it can take up to two months for a new drivers license to come in. What also sucks was last Saturday was the only Saturday the DMV is open for the month. I guess I have to go in during my lunch break to renew it. And man, I have to pay $25 this time. I swear last time, it was only $15 at the most.
Finally got my DVD shelf up on the wall. Thanks to Ryan for all the help. Got my hockey trophies on top of them. Yeah, all 3 of them. Haha!
1 comment:
That's my height! And (almost) my weight! Haha!
Post a Comment