I scored my first goal in almost 3 years last night in a loosing effort, 6-2. It came off of the the slowest slap shots you'll ever see. So slow, that it surprised the goalie and went in between his pads. Oh well, I'll take it. Though we lost, I felt we all played great. I'm slowly getting back to my normal self, but still not 100%. I think we could've won the game if we had more players. I think in the end, we all just got tired. I have a sore back to prove it.
So my first goal of the season, is dedicated to my bro Bobby, who's been having sharp pains in his head. Hope you're feeling better man!
And Happy Birthday to Greg Manley!
2 comments:
HI Joes..just wanted to wish you a happy happy birthday!
i didn't know it was your birthday but happy birthday! that's awesome 'bout your goal. teemu selanne smiled at me today!! WOOHOO! who cares about meeting him, i just got excited about that!
Post a Comment