I'm bored so I got this from Kristine's blog and added some of my own.
Middle name: Ray
Birthday: October 28
What city were you born in? Kingsville, Texas
Where do you live? Irvine
Eye color: Dark brown
hairstyle: faded
color of hair: black
height: 5'7"
typical mood: Quiet
describe yourself in 3 words: Easy-going, laid-back, friendly
siblings: 1 sister, Linda
Dream job: Whatever makes triple figures that's stress free
Job you think you'll end up doing: Pimpin on Hollywood and Vine
What age do you want to get married? Late 20's, but thats not gonna work. So early 30's.
Describe the wedding you want to have: Big with all of my friends and family with an open bar!
Honeymoon: somewhere exotic where people are friendly and speak English, like Hawaii
Any kids? No
Best friends (male): The four R's: Resty, Ram, Romeo, and Ryan (potential groomsmen)
Best friends (female): Don't really have one. Closest would probably be Chelsea from work, and Kristine, though she's more like my little sister I never had.
Hobbies: Snowboarding and video games.
Athletic? I was. I'd play hockey on Mondays, basketball on Tuesday and Thursdays. Now, not as much.
Favorite...
Language: English
Number: 7, 77, or 21
Food: Anything Mexican (especially Carnitas!)
City: Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe
Car: too many to decide on 1
Band/singer(s): Incubus, U2, A Tribe Called Quest, Babyface
Type of music: anything but country
Movie: Don't have one
TV shows: ER, Law & Order: SVU, and SportsCenter
Mini-series: Band of Brothers. I can watch that over and over on DVD.
Actor: Denzell Washington
Actress: Charmane Starr and Kaylani Lei
Color: Blue
Article of clothing you own: my Wayne Gretzky Jersey(s)
Pair of shoes you own: Jordan V (black), Jordan III (cements and tru blue models), all of my Air Max 95's.
book: Nike Sole Provider
animal: dogs
Word: I'd have to agree with Kristine and the variations of the f word
Scent: Escape for women
Sexual position: whatever works
Type of kiss: short, sweet, and wet
Beverage: Cherry Pepsi
Memory: Tahoe during Easter this year
Electronic Device: No not an Ipod. I'm happy with my IRiver mp3 player, but my Xbox for sure!
Video Game: Halo 2, only when my team wins and I do good.
Quote: "What the f***?"
Have a specific "type": cute, easy going, and NOT HIGH MAINTENENCE!
Still have feelings for someone from your past? HELL NO!
Think you're bitchy/dickish? I could be
Think you're talkative? sometimes
Consider yourself tough? Depends on how much alcohol I've consumed
Think you're a flirt? I don't think so
Consider yourself shy? sometimes
Exercise: Not really.
Believe in fate: Sometimes
Believe in karma? Yup
Believe in true love? Yes
Collect anything? Shoes, even tho I don't have a lot of them compared to others (ahem, the David brothers!!)
Drive? If so, what kind of car do you have? Yes, a Honda
Work? where? Yes, Orange County Performing Arts Center
Have a boy/girlfriend? No/Yes
Believe in ghosts? Yes
Enjoy sex? Yes
Foreplay? Of course
Smoke? sometimes
Drink? Yes, Newcastles, Hefeweizens, and Jack and Cokes
Drugs? Suprisingly, never
Things that pisses you off: people that flake!
Fears: Balloons and snakes
Last...
concert: Incubus at the Pond. Before that just three days prior, Incubus at Las Vegas
kiss you had? 1o minutes ago
sex? a couple of nights ago
sickness you had? I had both a chili cheeseburger and half a chili cheese dog with cheese fries from Tommy's in Barstow on the way home from Vegas last November. I was puking for the next two days.
time you laughed? earlier today, when Kristine told me how she got lost in Irvine from Boomers. time you cried? not really cried, but I was tearing at Romeo's mom's funeral. The last time I really balled, was at John Halog's funeral (my roommate and good friend in college. Loved him like a brother.)
relationship? I like to focus on my current relationship
time you sang? on the way home from work
went on a date? not in awhile.
stayed the night at someone's house? Beside's my parents, Kristine's house before I went snowboarding with Lou and Belle last year.
phone conversation with? my cousin Ric, trying to set up his wireless router
clothes you're wearing: basketball shorts, white undershirt, south park boxers
do you miss anyone? yup
crazy thing you did: I can't say!
spontaneous thing you did: 1998, Spring Quarter at UCI. Went to Vegas at 1am with friends, got there at 4 am just to eat the breakfast buffet at Circus Circus. Walked around for an hour, then Left vegas at 9am to get back in time for my 1pm class.
song are you listening to? The Corner by Common featuring Kanye West
do you have feelings for anyone? besides Karen, no.
last thing you wanna say: Shit, I have to iron my clothes for work.
2 comments:
Liar! Your last concert was Minnie Driver! Hehe, though that doesn't sound quite as cool as Incubus.
Yes, that is true. However, we got in for free. Plus, I knew none of her songs. So technically, according to the laws of Joes, it doesn't count as a concert!
Post a Comment