Tuesday, May 31

Had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Didn't do much but it was very relaxing.

Friday night, I watched Minnie Driver perform at work with Karen and Kristine. Got her to sign my ticket stub after the show. She's actually a pretty good singer. Not the best, but pretty good elevator music or just something to chill and have a glass of wine with. It was pretty trippy cuz the lady that sat at our table was from Oxnard. She lives near Riveridge. Small world. There was also some lady with huge knockers that sat to the table next to us and her entire right half of her bra was showing for a few seconds. I'm sure it wasn't peeping out too long cuz she might've felt a draft or something. Or maybe its just guys that experience that. Anyways...

Saturday, just went to Carson for Chris and Doris's baby shower on Saturday. It was nice chillin with some of his old coworkers and drinking beer.

Sunday, Karen and I Netflix'd Team America. It was pretty creative and funny. The sex scene was hilarious!

Today, Karen and I watched the Food Network for most of the afternoon..."Boy Meets Grill with Bobby Flay." Man, I was getting so hungry with the stuff he was cooking. It was so good that I jumped on the internet and printed some of his recipes out. BBQ shortribs will be my next experiment on the grill.

For lunch, we had some barbequed beer brats. Turned out okay, did it the Danger Dog way with bacon around it and grilled onions. We had it for dinner as well. I think I'm good on brats for a while.

Also checked out Madagascar at the theaters today. It was pretty funny. Not Pixar Animation funny (like Finding Nemo), but funny enough. The penguins were really cool. There were a bunch of little kids at the theater. What do you expect, it was a matinee. We sat behind this group of 6 kids, prolly 10 or 11 year olds. All girls, except one which was a brother of one of the girls. He was pretty violent with her sister. He'd ask for his money and she would ignore him. Then, he strangled her or put her in a headlock for a bit. I was a little shocked, but I haven't seen a live fight in a while so I wanted to see how it would progress. Nothing happened tho but it was a bit entertaining.

My stomach hurts. I think I might have to attend doodies soon. Too much brats for the day. Doesn't it suck when you have to right after you take a shower? Or worse, while you're in the shower??

No comments: