Friday, June 17

Did you feel the earthquake??

That's three earthquakes this week. I felt the one on Sunday morning, but just went back to sleep. There was the other one in the Pacific Ocean that caused a tsunami alert. Then, there was one today at work. I was just at the Box Office talking to the manager for Alanis tickets and it struck. Nothing to be excited about, but just suprised. I was more laughing at the Midwestern ladies that freaked out.

Watched Batman Begins with Karen after work. Its so much better than the other Batman movies. I give it a 10 out of 10. So far, the best movie this summer. I still haven't watched Star Wars Episode Three (still have to watch the 2nd one since the 1st one was so awful.) We'll see if that'll happen.

Damn, there's a sale at Robinson's May! $25 for Reaction shirts. crap! Freakin Disney had to screw me over this week, cuz my annual pass was due.

Freak, my teeth are beginning to hurt. I'm calling for a checkup tomorrow.

Busy weekend coming up. Nothing big planned. Upgrading my computer and building my parents new computer. Maybe pick up the Jordan Dub Zero's or buy the Jordan X. Then visit my pops for Father's Day.

Freakin Disney, I'm still pissed cuz that money could've gone to my Reaction shirts, both Jordan shoes, and my dad's Father's Day gift.

I hate you Disney! Only when I'm at the park, I'm happy. But for now, I hate you!

Tinker Bell's a whore!

No comments: