Monday, June 20

Had a nice Father's Day weekend.

Didn't do much Friday but upgrade my computer and build my parents computer. I'm running an Athlon 64 3000+ (previously an Athlon XP 2200+).

Saturday, did the same thing, until I went shopping at Cerritos with Karen. I went to check out the Jordan Dub Zero's and picked them up at Finshline, even tho that fuckin Korean bitch at the store didn't help my ass out. Shit, I asked for help and she went to hug her fuckin Ipod wearing bitches while another co-worker and I were asking for help. I was tempted to leave and try another store, but I was already there.

Another bad thing about Cerritos mall...they have an Aeropastle store. So I spent another $40 on clothes there. The signs were calling my name....2 for $20 screen shirts, $17 buttoned shirts. Now I'm broke till next paycheck.

So I spent over $200 in shopping in less than an hour. That's the most for me in awhile!

Sunday, I rolled up to see my pops in Oxnard for Father's Day. I thought we were gonna eat lunch and I was gonna pay for his lunch since I didn't get him anything, but all he wanted was to stay at home and enjoy my mom's cooking. Shoot, I'd do the same too. I'd pick my mom's cooking over restaurant food any day!

My dad broke our indoor basketball hoop. So I'll go out and buy one for him for Father's Day.

Speaking of Basketball, we also watched the Pistons loose in Game 5 of the Finals to the Spurs. Good game, defense didn't get it done tho at the end.

Picked up Jean and Bert in the Valley, then went home.

Another week all over again.

So...no shoe buying for me till August (Jordan Dub Zero in Orange comes out)

...unless I win this bid on Jordan X's!!

Moo-ha! Moo-ha-ha!!

No comments: