Friday, June 24

The C.A.R.E. program is suppose to help improve cuz managers care about the success of their department and their fellow employees who are part of it.

To me, I think it more stands for "We just dont' give a fuck?"

What do you all think?

It aint my business cuz I'm not part of that department anymore. And honestly I have no regrets not being in the department. But I have a lot of friends still there. And to know that rules make them mad, makes me mad as well.

I gave my hard four years of work in that department, but didn't get rewarded. So I moved on to another place that wanted me. And they liked me so much, I got a promotion in a matter of months.

At the other place, I got two raises in four years...an increase of 2 bucks.

Total!

That's it...that's all

So if they are suppose to 'care,' then where's the reward?

No comments: