Wednesday, June 29

Today turned out to be a stressing day.

Everything was smooth at work. I was working on the Advertising Settlement for Movin Out which is playing at my work right now. Everything was cool until I found out I double paid an invoice to one of our printing companies. Its no big deal, I can fix it. Its just the hassle of calling them up and fixing the situation. So I went to lunch, had some sushi, then came back all tired. And the first thing my manager tells me is that the settlement must be due tomorrow. Kinda stressed me out a little bit, I can get it done, its no big deal, but it just added to the little stress I already had with the double paid invoice. So I guess I have to do everything tomorrow.

Then I had to leave work early for my dentist appointment which was suppose to be at 4:30. I left at 4:05 thinking it only takes 15 minutes to get there from Costa Mesa, just take Red Hill all the way up. Little did I know that there was many people taking side streets that time of the day! Literally, I was at the corner of McArthur and Red Hill at 4:30!! Thats just around the corner from my work pretty much! After that it was just down hill on Red Hill. I hit every freakin red light on that street. I'd be the last car of the pack, the light would turn green, and by the time I actually get near the intersection, it would turn red. What the fuck?? It got so bad, I went around on Jamboree in Irvine, where it was a little faster but I had to go all the way around. Still, I hit every red light that existed in the city of Tustin.

I didn't get near the dentist till about 4:45. At that time, I had enough of the traffic and just wanted to go home already. So, Karen rescheduled the appointment for me for next Wednesday. Next time I'll take the freeway. Freakin Red Hill.

On a happier note, we got new (used) couches from Steph. Thanks!!!

No comments: