Had a nice weekend...
Friday...went to Goldilock's with Karen to meet up with some of her friends for dinner. Then went to Best Buy and got some computer parts (a new video card and a new 19" LCD monitor). It's nice to have a friend that works at Best Buy!
Saturday...went to Oxnard with Ryan for Andrew Halog's graduation party. Ate a lot of food and had some Corona's. Then, we went shopping at the Camrillo Outlets. Picked up a pair of Banana Republic khaki's for only $7! Normally, $50, but it was on the clearance rack for $10, plus all men's clothing was 30% off. Best deal! Didn't buy anything else, tho. I have to renew my Disney Annual Passport this week. Boo! Afterwards, had dinner with my parents then met up with Ram and some people at a bar and drank a lil before going back to Irvine.
Sunday...watched the Dodgers beat the Twins on T.V. Hee-Seop Choi hit 3 homeruns in just 4 pitches. That was cool. Then installed my video card and configured it. It looks beautiful! Then, John John gave me call and we all met up at Hooters for dinner and watch the Spurs crush the Pistons. I had 16 wings...not too shabby!
Time for another 5 days of work. Using the line from the Holy Grail and Kristine..."I fart in that direction!"
Btw, I love my Karen!
2 comments:
Aww... I love my Joes too.
You guys are cheesy. Get a room.
Post a Comment