Sunday, December 4

Had a good weekend, but of course not long enough like all weekends.

Good times on Friday, celebrating Joe's birthday. Happy Birthday roommie, although you didn't drink the Jack and Coke I bought you. Its all good!

Had a fun day with Cicely and Ryan on Saturday, spending almost the entire day in L.A. We went to Ski Dazzle (my second trip in two days), and it was really fun. As posted in Cicely's blog, Ryan and I showed how much troublemakers we are when we hang out. I think that was probably the highlight of the weekend. The only thing that probably would've made it perfect is if UCLA would've beaten USC, but we all know that wasn't going to happen. But anyhow, we spent a good 2 hours there and headed to West L.A., where Cicely recommended this good chicken and salad joint she used to go when she lived nearby. The place is freakin good! Chicken was oh so good! Good job Cicely! Then we headed over to the WESSSYDE Pavilion and shopped more. And no, I didn't buy anything.

Question...don't you hate it when you buy food to go, and when you get home, you find out you're order gets fucked up? Last night around 9:45, I was craving a delicious Fatburger with cheese, egg, and bacon, so I called in my order, picked it up down the street, headed back home, and to find my burger had just that...cheese, egg, and bacon. They fuckin forgot the lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, mustard, ketchup and whatever else to put in it! What the hell dude?? I paid over $9 for that combo, and shit, my burger was not even half of what it was suppose to be! And I couldn't go back cuz they closed at 10pm. Just being that disappointed, I lost my appetite. I hate it when that happens!

Have any of you seen the Trapped in the Closet episodes by R. Kelly? I've heard Kevin and Bean knocking on it in the mornings and Cicely told me it was on late last night. So along with Karen, we were watching it and discussing it thru AIMS last night, and man is it ever so awful! So awful that its yet, hilarious and entertaining. I really can't believe this sellout freakin made this piece of crap! Its almost as bad as RENT. No actually, I like it better since its actually entertaining. But anyhow, it was so bad, I had to download the entire thing.

Today was our last game of the season for softball. It was fun, though of course we lost. Joe and Jevon got to sub in for a couple of players, and they played great. But it didn't hit me until the end that it would be our final game, and that we probably might not be seeing all of each other that often. And that made me a little sad. For me, playing softball on Sundays was a time to hang out with your closest friends and just to have good old fun for a few hours, win or loose. So I always looked forward to Sundays cuz of that. And if we do all play again next season, it wont be until January or so. And that is a big IF, cuz we have to find a league where the skill is comparable to ours. I was talking to Ryan, and it seemed like we probably wont see all of us together until the annual Christmas party, which is on the 23rd. Okay, I'm overreacting...

Just got home from dinner with Belle, Cici, Lou, Ryan, Joe, Jevon, and Karen. I'm getting hungry already.

3 comments:

lil jay said...

Hey, what if we just play on weekends? That way we dont' have to worry about winning and losing? BLUE vs GREY softball! Hell yeah, or we can play football. We all went every sunday anyway, at least we won't have to worry about fees or anything like that...

cici said...

goooooo BLUE TEAM!!!

karen said...

ooh, i'd like that. i wanna learn.