Tuesday, December 6

So I called in sick today from work. Well not actually called in, since I went to work for an hour to work on some sales reports. But I went home and just knocked most of the day. I went to the doctor, and had some good news. I don't have bronchitis (well, she didn't mention I had any), but more of just the common cough associated with the flu bug that's around. So that's good news. However, I do have a fever at 100 degrees. So I guess I'll be sleeping, laying down, and drinking a lot of gatorade. I got my antibiotics, so hopefully I'll start to feel better soon.

I'm probably not going to go to work also I've arranged with my coworker for him to run the sales reports tomorrow morning. I just hope he doesn't call for questions, cuz I know I'll be knocked out.

Its weird, I don't think I've called in sick, nor played hookie, the entire year. I got sick last year on the way home from vegas after stopping Tommy's in Barstow. Yeah, chilicheeseburger, chili cheese hot dog, and chili cheese fries will do some damage. I ended up throwing up for the next two days. But its kinda weird, being home during the middle of the week.

Joe is a jerk. He keeps making fun of me. He wont even let me have a sip of his soda from Wendy's.I hope he gets sick soon! Mooha...Moohaha!

Okay, back to bed...time to watch the Kings game...bastards have lost 4 in a row!

No comments: