Wednesday, December 28

Fuck, I'm watching the news right now, and they said they're going to raise the minimum payment for your credit cards.

I thinks that's bullshit especially its right after the holiday season when most people use their credit cards on gifts. Now, that doesn't matter to me since I didn't use my credit card during the holidays, but that fuckin blows that the minimum payment might be twice than usual required minimum. How the hell is that suppose to help pay off your debt when it'll increase the whole in your wallet?

Then the news is explaining how you should cut down on costs, like your cell phone bill and your daily cup of coffee. Man, fuck that shit, some of us can't afford gas all that much cuz its so expensive and that's something out of our control cuz of the damn war.

I swear this economy is so fucked up now.

No comments: