Apparently, the Cerritos mall is a dangerous place to be.
No, not like getting hit up by anyone, but cuz of the stores and they're freaking sales! That mall is a dream come true, yet an evil place! I spent another $100 shopping in just an hour there this past weekend. Oh well, lucky I got a bonus and a raise!
Had a nice 4th of July weekend. Other than shopping, spent the weekend cleaning the house. I mean CLEANING. The place looks nice, did some furniture rearranging, threw away some old junk, cleaned the kitchen, fridge, bathroom, back porch, etc. Hasn't felt this clean in a long time. Good job roommates!
We also had a bbq with some friends and watched the fireworks out the door. Pretty busy and tiring all day but it was fun. Thanks for coming over everyone!
Next 3 day holiday weekend...Labor Day in CHICAGO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment