Its been pretty busy the last week or so.
We suprised birthday gathering at BJ's which Chelsea and I helped organize for Karen. I stalled by taking her to watch Kindom of Heaven, then brought her over for her little party. Pretty big turnout I must say. Although I was very disappointed with one turn of event (one which in a way I'm not suprised of), it was a great night for Karen (and Kristine, tee hee hee!). Happy Birthday!!
Friday, John John, Keno, Karen and I took off for Vegas after work. I had a blast. We just kicked it at the Centrifuge lounge at the MGM and had some drinks. Saturday, met up with the other group, went shopping at the outlets (got me some shirts to match my Dunks and Jordan IV's, and also bought a new Michigan hat), and ate at the Aladdin Buffet. Crab Legs! mmmm....!
Later that night, we went to this new club called Pure at Caesar's. Very nice place. All covered in white, with lavendar lighting. It has a beautiful terrace outside where u can see the entire strip. Got pretty faded that night, however it wasn't bad at all. There was a bad turn of event that occured but not bad enough to ruin the trip. Happy Birthday to John John and Karen!!
The next day, we just had lunch with Sherwin and Bigs before they took off for their flight back to the Bay. After that, walked around Caesar's and saw baseball legend Pete Rose and Paul Pierce of the Boston Celtics. Kinda felt bad for Mr. Rose. He was signing autographs outside some sports store, but no one was there really. I guess his image has been somewhat tarnished from the gambling accusations. Oh well, not a bad trip.
I still have my Vegas jetlag, but thats normal. I'm ready for a long nap. Next trip planned...CHICAGO!!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming out dawg.
what about me? was i not there?
jay kay.
Post a Comment