Friday, May 20

Stupid Bill Cosby reps.

Bill Cosby is coming to my work for two shows on June 18th. I love Bill Cosby, but his damn reps are idiots! Every morning I have to send ticket sales numbers to them. One of them includes group pending numbers. Basically they're seats that are sold at a group discount rate. They haven't been seated or completed. They're just on hold in their group account until the payment and order is complete. That number will always change, whether its a cancelled group order, if an order is paid and completed, or if a new group requests a new order. But the fuckers at the Cosby Camp can't figure this out!

Dude, I dunno why that can't figure it out! That number will change, whether it goes up or down. And they had a problem the other day cuz it went down. I got abrupt emails from their rep saying that these numbers are off and its impossible. But shit, if you don't know what PENDING means, get off the crack your smoking and look it up!

So they keep trying to get a hold of me, the Box office supervisor, and the head of ticketing. They requested me to fax the audit report to them. So I did. Then they call head of ticketing and they don't know how to read a damn report!

What does capacity mean?? It means maximum seating and sales amount right??

Shit! There's a catagory that says capacity, and they ask "is that the total number of seats we've sold?"

"No you freakin idiot!" It means the maximum possible seats and amount the show can sell!

It kinda makes me wonder how fuckin stupid do you have to be to work for Bill Cosby. Is it really stupid? Or really fucking stupid? I prefer the second.

So today, I fax over the audit and emailed the detailed report I even created.

Now, no phone calls, no harsh emails.

Maybe they stopped smoking crack finally.

No comments: