Sunday, May 22

Today, I went to Dodger Stadium to watch the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim 6-2. It was freakin hot in L.A. According to Lou's thermometer in his truck, it was 94 degrees. My ass was burning once I sat down. Good thing I didn't wear my thong. Yeah right!

It sucked cuz I didn't get any shade in my seats till about the 7th inning or so. We had 3 rows of 10 reserved for our party. I would've had the first row to get shade, but I let Terry and Harold sit in my seat and the empty seat next to mine, while I moved to an empty seat in front of me next to Belle. Then later, I took a smoke break with Ryan and Jevon. I came back and my seat was taken again, so I had to move another row down. By that time, I would've had shade again but didn't. Oh well its cool. We won! and had fun! Felt bad for Ryan, he was wearing his Angels jersey and got playfully heckled by some fans on the way out. No harm tho, just for fun.

The whole Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim just doesn't make sense to me. They should just go back to being the Anaheim Angels. They're stadium is in Anaheim and they're not even in the Los Angeles county. Plus their name just sounds ridiculous. Two cities as part of their name?? Unheard of. I know its all about having the name "Los Angeles" as a way to market the team and make money, but in reality, the team isn't even in Los Angeles. Plus if you translate their name from Spanish to English, their team would be called The Angels Angels of Anaheim. Now, if they drop the whole Anaheim part, they would be called The Angels Angels, which even sounds more dumb!

Well, tomorrow I'm gonna watch the Angels again vs the Chicago White Sox. Got free tickets at work from the Los Angeles Times of Los Angeles. 5th row from the Angels dugout.

Anyways, good luck to Kristine on your finals! You'll be fine! Let's go drinking to celebrate when you're done! Just one beer tho, hehe!

Make that half a beer! Love ya!

1 comment:

Dani said...

hey Joes.. sorry about jacking your seats.. the shade was oh,so nice.. ahhhh :P