Had a pretty nice weekend. Altho it was way too fast...
After work, I decided to order a new Motorola flip phone cuz my freakin Nokia sux ass. I love Nokia, but the model I had sux balls. I actually get the phone for free, got it for $50 and it comes with a $50 rebate. I just had to change my plan which kinda sux. Damn Cingular.
Afterwards, went to go celebrate Gerard and Christian's birthday at Tijuana's in Irvine. Haven't been to that area since I celebrated my P-Grad (Pilipino Graduation) from UCI 2000. Had fun, drank a few beers. Altho the music could've been better, its always nice to hang out with friends. Happy birthday G and Christian!
Saturday, I stayed home, did some laundry and played video games till Kristine and Karen came over from work. Karen took a nap while I gave Kristine a massage while watching Band of Brothers. Afterwards we picked up Angela, ate at a shot up Carl's Jr in Anaheim (seriously had bullet holes in the window), then it was off to ice skating at Disney Ice with some co workers. I had to suck it up and step into Enemy Territory for the evening. Afterall its where the Anaheim Mighty Dicks practice. I was able to save my bitterness after getting a $2 discount with my Disney Annual Pass. Not too shabby.
Its been a long time since I've skated. Probably since John was still alive back in summer of 98. He got hooked on it when we had a rink in Irvine. I still can't hockey stop, but my skating was okay. I was kinda shaky skating, maybe its cuz of the skates. Hopefully next time I can hockey stop. We'll go again sometime soon! =)
Today, went to Michael Funk's senior recital at LB State. Good job Mike! Very entertaining, especially with the red zoot suit accompanied with some Jazz pieces. After that, went to Cerritos to do some shopping and grabbed some food, where I had a bad shit experience (i'll explain in a bit). Came home, ate, then watched Kung Fu Hustle with Jevon, Tommy, and my roommates.
Anyhow, yeah so I had a bad shit attack on our way out from the mall. I like to shit in piece so i figured a department store would be perfect (Sears). Couldn't find the bathroom, except the one in the mall next to the first store, which is a no no for me. Too busy. So I decided to hold it for a bit.
We crossed Gridley and went to Goldilocks to get my refund on a double charge they did. Walked next door, then it hit me again. So I went back to Goldilocks but someone was taking a shit too. Well since we were going to Pinoy Pinay to grab some food, I figured they're would be a restroom at the Sport Mart in the same plaza. Afterall, how many people would be taking a dump while shopping for sporting goods right? So i park the car, find the bathroom, then find out there's no freakin toilet paper! WTF??? I couldn't take it anymore, and just did my doodies at Pinoy Pinay. I didn't want to do it at a restaurant, but I had no choice. Oh well...
Dodgers win 2-1 against Colorado and take over first place in the NL West!
In 7 more hours, I will be at work. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment