Pretty busy Labor Day weekend. Friday, checked out the Pacific Syphony's dress rehearsal at the new concert hall. And although it isn't 100% complete, it looks really beautiful at night. The rehearsal itself was a little boring, in which Karen, Solomon, and I left early. Haha it was funny cuz right before the sympony was going to perform with this opera singer, Solomon's phone went off. And it happened right before the first note, ad the singer was inhaling for his first notes. It was freakin hilarious cuz everyone heard it! Afterwards, we went to Claim Jumper and enjoyed my first Ore Cart. Mmmm...ribs!
Saturday, Tommy and I met up with Belle, Lou, Ry, and Sherwin after their run for lunch at Denny's. Then afterwards, we (minus Tommy) went to check out Belle and Lou's future home. It looks really nice and is coming together pretty quickly. We also checked out some milion dollar model homes in the neighborhood, which made me a lil depressed cuz I don't know if I'll ever own a house. The models looked pretty nice, especially this one with a basement that had a game room and their own home theater room. Pretty damn nice, yet depressing!
Sunday, we all took off to San Diego for Lou's birthday weekend to watch Belle, Lou, Cat, Ryan, Tommy, and John John skydive. Although it was fucking hot, it was pretty cool watching them suit up and drop 13,000 feet to the ground. Pictures to come....
After that just spent the entire weekend chillin...visited Cat Soriano's new place, checked in our hotel at the Embassy Suites, had dinner at the Yard House and met up with Cat, Caren, and some other people, had drinks, walked around Seaport Village, ate at this crappy fish and chips joint, took some pictures, and ate some desserts at Extraordinary Desserts.
Had a lot of fun hanging out with the best people in the whole world. For some reason, I just love getting away and staying at hotels with them. Just a year ago today, we were all in Chicago having a blast. And although we just drove an hour south, it sorta brought some memories of Chicago. Dunno why, its just always good times. From doing stupid stuff like jumping on the bed (pictures to come) to just making fun of Sherwin...all that stuff just creates the best memories you can have with friends. And although not everyone was there, I'm glad I got the chance to spend the weekend with the best friends in the world. Happy Birthday again Lou, and thanks to everyone for a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment