Tuesday, August 22

Pretty busy weekend. Friday night, got to hang out with Cicely and Jay. Had dinner and went to the Earth, Wind, & Fire concert at The Verizon. As usual, it was for free. It was a lot of fun, and suprisingly packed. The entire venue was a party, except our area. We had the boring, 'I don't wanna stand up, cuz I'm too cool section.' But still, we had a lot of fun. Thanks for the fun night, guys! And thanks for dinner Jay, even though I was suppose to pay! ('listen to what I say. Why don't just go lay down by the bay, make things out of clay, what do you say?')

Saturday, checked out Wicked at my work again. Karen wanted to see Elphaba's understudy and she sang great. Went to a birthday party afterwards then just chilled for the rest of the night.

Sunday, drove up to visit my parents and to celebrate my mom's birthday. Didn't do much, just ate and did laundry. But as usual, its always fun to see the parents.

Anyhow, I came across someone's blog and found out how much more of an idiot he/she is. Have you seen those spam comments on people's blogs or chat box?? The one's that say,

'Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.' - Anonymous.

Haha, this person actually responded to them saying thanks multiple times! Haha, it cracks me up.

'wow. seriously? thanks. i will be sounding repetitious with my comments but is this the same person or another? thank you again!'

Here's another one...

Anonymous said: 'Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.'

Response: 'thank you! much appreciated keep on reading . . . ! '

Yeah I know, its mean, and yes I'm going to hell. But it's not my fault that this person is such a fuckin 'tard. =)

2 comments:

Dana said...

everytime i tried to get tickets to wicked, it was sold out. blah!!!

p.s. hi! hope things are going well. :)

Joes said...

Hey, I told you I worked there. Could've gotten you great seats. Just ask Jay and Cicely =). Well its going back to LA early next year so keep an eye out. And get them early!

Hope you're doing well also! long time no hear!