Monday, August 14

I got my new toys (flash and new bat) last week. Flash is pretty cool, but learning how to get used to it. Got to make use of my bat today and it hits pretty clean. Still gotta get used to it also, but I get a lil more power than with other bats.

And yeah, my loosing streak continues. I have yet to win a softball game...ever. And I'm talking about 3-4 years ago when I still working at the box office...Never won. Last season in league play.. never won (but damn, I've never had more fun losing). And after three games playing with co-workers this month, never won. Frustrating?? Not really. Of course winning is always nice, but playing in general is fun.

Eventful weekend...played broomball on Friday and got to use my hockey stick. Scored two goals in a losing effort 11-7. It was a lot of fun though. Kristine's goal was probably the best goal scored that evening...can't explain it really, but man, it was just awesome! Good job Kristine!

Watched V for Vendetta on Saturday and it was ehhhhh.

Sunday, went to the LB house and kicked it with a bunch of dudes with 'J' as their first name and Cicely. Then had a nice evening with Cat, Joe, Belle, Lou, and Karen. Had dinner at Maggiano's and watched Wicked at my work. I've seen it in Chicago, and even though it didn't have as good of a cast, it was still good. Sitting closer in Orchestra than upstairs helped a lot. And plus I was more wide awake than in Chicago. It was a great night. Just too bad it was Sunday and had to face work today.

Anyhow, in Wicked, there's a lil love thing going on with the sexy bo-hunk Fiyero and Elphaba, who is the witch with green skin. With that, I couldn't help but being reminded of a lil portion of Eddie Murphy's classic stand-up, Delerious. He goes on and asks...

"Anybody got cable?

I've been watching a lot of cable lately cuz I've been so mad...the only good show on TV now is Star Trek. That's some good shit!

I like Captain Kirk and shit. Captain Kirk would fuck anybody. I seen them beam him down on the planet...ever seen that episode when he fucked this green bitch?

You gotta be a horny mother fucker to fuck a green bitch.

I mean, I aint no racist, but if the bitch is green, there's something wrong with the pussy."

Okay, I'm gonna get busted now from Karen. Bye!