Watched Les Miz for the final time and it was pretty cool. Man, I've seen it four times and good gawd, Cosette's voice is freakin awful. Everytime I've seen the show, her character has the worse voice. This time it was freakin whiney and annoying. Damn, they should've killed her off and kept Eponine cuz her voice was the best. Speaking of Eponine, I had to keep myself from cracking up after hearing Jovan's story in the car when Eponine was singing "On My Own." And when she started singing higher and louder, I started to sweat cuz it was so hard not to bust out laughing. But dude, the show was long...I guess watching a musical in the middle of the week can be so tiring. But we had pretty dope seats and nothing beats watching it with good friends. Thanks Cicely for getting the tickets and Jay for driving.
Got my Tamaron lens and I'm loving it. Hmmmm...what's next? A new flash?? A new telephoto lens??
Damn, its been warming up lately. It was only a month ago since we went snowboarding. Gotta love this picture...
Thanks Keno for making this dope video of us at Mammoth!!
I'm not gonna post any of my pictures from the Fundoo party since a lot of them were blurry...but here's a picture of us playing Super Bomberman. Gotta love everyone's outfits and expressions as Belle and Cicely battle it out against Jovan and Sherwin.
As evident through Belle's expression, Jovan and Sherwin won!! Good times!
3 comments:
hahah dude me & lou and cici & jay all have the same wide mouthed expression..hahahha
oops that was me not lou
hahaha thats so funny! i wonder what just happened in that picture.
Post a Comment