Monday, June 26

Back from Vegas! It was cool, actually pretty chill. It was actually freakin hot, around 111 degrees or so (On the way home, Baker was at 124!!). So for the most part, Karen and I stayed indoors in our hotel. Went to the pool twice which felt good and went outlet shopping in which no one was there because they didn't wanna walk around outside. We had some coupons and deals, so we took advantage of the 2-for-1 offer and went up the Eiffel Tower at Paris to snap some pictures. We got there a lil late so the Bellagio fountain show were done for the day. Check out the pics. Also grubbed at the Seafood Buffet at our hotel twice. I can't believe I stuffed myself with so much lobster and crab legs. It's not as if I eat lobster often, so it was all worth it. I wanted to walk around the strip, but it was still too hot at night. Gambled a lil, but lost. Oh well. Karen won on some slots so that was good for her. But for the most part it was just a relaxing trip...no rush into getting up early or trying to dress up and get into clubs and wait all night.

It's pretty cool now that Harrah's is partners with Bally's, Paris, Ceasar's, and of course Rio. They have a complimentary shuttle now that runs to each hotel, so its pretty convenient. And plus they give you deals and coupons within these hotels, so that was pretty helpful cutting down costs. Only regret was probably not being able to take more pictures...maybe next time when the weather is a lil cooler.

I also got to visit my uncle which I haven't seen in years. He's home alone while the rest of his family are in the Philippines. His house is pretty nice...a 4 bedroom house at the base of the mountain (the one you see on the east side of Las Vegas) which back in the late 90's he bought brand new for $119,000. Can you believe that price!!?? Irvine charges half a mil for a 3 bedroom attached condo. Kinda makes me sad, cuz the way California prices are going, I wont be able to buy my own house. Shit, I hope I'm not stuck with IAC for the rest of my life! That would suck.

Okay...time to eat.

No comments: