Monday, June 5

This was the first weekend in awhile that I had nothing really planned, which was actually good. Getting short on fundage and also been tired from all the traveling...San Diego, Mammoth, Vegas, etc. So it was good to just relax a lil.

Saturday, Karen got her new ride and it looks oh so beautiful. Just a lil worried cuz its her first big investment so I hope she'll be okay with money. I wont spoil the story so just check her blog out once she posts. Dude...it was scorching that day! We were mostly indoors at the Rancho Santa Margarita dealership so it was nice to take advantage of the AC, but outside was ehhh! But congrats on your new purchase Karen!

Sunday, Karen and I took a spontaneous trip to the Pantages to see Hairspray. Honestly, I think its become one of my favorite musicals...the music is cool, dancing is pretty nice, and the story is non-stop entertaining. It sucks, it doesn't have the credentials like Phantom or Les Miz, but I highly recommend it. This was my second time watching it and I think it was the most fun. It had a lot of energy and I guess being surrounded by an L.A. crowd, just made it so much fun. Watching it in Orange County, you don't get the loud cheers, the loud laughs, etc, during the show or after a song. This time around, they were into it, so it made the show that much better. And plus, they were making a lot of L.A. references, like this one dude got chicken and waffles from Roscoe's, even though the setting is in the 60's in Baltimore. It's playing at the Luxor in Vegas, so maybe I'll check it out sometime. Highly recommend.

Anyhow, I'm stuffed and have food coma. Just got back from God-brother's engagment dinner in Dana Point (who is also my sister's husbands younger brother). It's crazy cuz the bride is the 5th child or 11 children! Freakin crazy, and they were all so outgoing and friendly. The menu...oh man...a choice of filet mignon with ravioli and lobster sauce, sea bass, or filet mignon. I chose the filet...I mean heck it was free anyway (along with the cocktails before dinner)! But I had a lot of fun, got to meet my new people, and possibly some future relatives. Dude! I'm gonna have white relatives!! Not that its bad or anything, but dude, I'd never imagine!! At least we wont be that blood related....imagine shopping for 11 kids for Christmas?? oh man, that's too much for me. My sister has 4, working on 5, and that's already too much!! Sheesh, props to white people with big families!

Big day tomorrow...Entourage Season 2 on DVD!

No comments: