Wednesday, February 8

Last night's Scrubs episode was hilarious!! I'm starting to watch that show more often than usual. Mandy Moore was really cute, altho she played this clutz on the show. Turk's Bell Biv DeVoe impression was freakin funny. I think I'll watch it again later on Tivo.

Last night's Law & Order: SVU was pretty good too. Tommy and I totally predicted the end, even though we were joking around. Not to spoil the episode too much, there was this woman in a wheelchair and her husband was having an affair with this stripper. Since the lady was crippled, they both couldn't have sex, hence the husband doing it with a stripper. So, the sick bastard that Tommy is, he says, "well, she still has a mouth." Hehe! Anyhow, during the show I said out loud, "Watch her get up and just start walking." So as the episode runs down, it turns out the wife in the wheelchair actually hired this guy she was blowing to kill her husband's stripper/mistress. So the hitman actually rapes the girl, gives her oral sex, and kills the stripper. Since they find the crippled woman's saliva mixed with the dude's semen in the raped victim, they traced it back to her and she was convicted. Then at the end of the episode, Stabler and Benson were trying to convince the husband that his wife is trying to set him up (I forgot why), gets pissed, shoves her wife in the pool, and bam!! She starts to swim and she walks out of the pool!!

So turns out...Tommy and I were right! The crippled woman did use her mouth for oral sex and I was right that she knew how to walk this whole time.

Funny how joking around can solve a mystery.

1 comment:

Tommyboy said...

It was kinda like that time we were watching Smallville and Lana and Clark do it for the first time.

We totally called that one out to, even where they'd wind up in the room.