AAhhhh...feels good to be home from work finally. Just took a big ass dump and here I am now. Not that work was too strenuous. I think the last time it was really crazy was when Lion King was at our venue last year. Work was okay, a lil slow, but not too shabby.
I guess I'm just glad to be home cuz we had a hockey game last night at freakin 11 pm. I thought it was at 10, but apparently I was emailed the wrong time. So I didn't get home till past 12:30. Took a shower then knocked out. Hockey was pretty frustrating last night, as we lost 6-1. It seems like that's the standard score when we loose. I had a lot of jump in my game, p0uncing on loose pucks and dekeing out defenders. Didn't score a goal, but I got five shots on goal, and a penalty for high sticking. It was a lil frustrating to the fact that the opponents roughed me up a lil. Nothing too bad, but I'm the smallest one playing, so of course they gonna try to rough it up a bit. This one dude sorta threw me to the ground after we both were going for puck, and I ended up falling backwards and slamming my head on the ground. Wasn't too bad, but enough to make me a lil woozy. Oh well, we lost, but hopefully next week we'll have a better outing.
This week overall is pretty boring. No new episodes to watch on T.V. SUV, Lost, and I believe the Office and E.R. are repeats tonight. The Kings game isn't televised tonight so I guess I'll be playing more of Burnout Legends on PSP tonight.
Okay, I think I'm gonna lay down for a bit.
2 comments:
Smallville was new tonight...though I haven't seen an episode since I left for Japan
ER was new. But it was kinda boring coz it was another one of those "Let's focus on the A-list guest star" episodes.
Post a Comment