Crap, I really want to travel right now. I had lunch with my old co-worker today and he's taking a quick trip to Chicago for Halloween (quick, as in leave Monday and coming back Wednesday). Good news though, because he said Jet Blue will be flying out of Long Beach to Chicago in January. So yay, I'm going to Chicago (hopefully) and New York (praying) in 2007.
I murdered my fantasy opponent this passed week 140.38-105.3. I am now 2-5. I'm pretty confident with my lineup and hopefully I can take advantage of my opponent's bye issues and get back in the standings. My fantasy hockey team has also been picking it up lately, and I'm currently winning 9-1.
Got a flu shot today, the first since I was in elementary. I don't get sick often, but took advantage since it was free at work.
Ski Dazzle is coming up! Gonna look for a new jacket, maybe. Nothing wrong with my current jacket, but just wanna have a different 'look' this season. I haven't had a true snowboard jacket yet, so maybe I'll get one this season.
Good god, the LA Kings are so aweful! It's gonna be a long season! Possible suite tickets next week vs. the Penguins.
I hate credit card bills. It doesn't help that I want new toys and want to travel.
On a happier note, my sister seems to be due soon. Her contractions are picking up and it seems like she will deliver her 5th child soon. Good news: A new baby boy on the way. Bad news: A bigger dent in my wallet come Christmas. Haha, just kiddin.
1 comment:
you shouldn't have ditched andy!! he's the BEST.
Post a Comment