I finally won my week in fantasy football! I made some trades and picked up some players through waivers and now my team is decent. I'm 1-5, so hopefully I can get a couple of more wins. How bad is my team? I have Randy Moss, that should say enough.
Heroes...freakin awesome show! Honestly, I can't remember Monday's this exciting, especially during this time of the year...yunno the weather is getting colder, and it makes it harder to wake up for work and start the week. Sure, there's Monday Night Football, but for me, that was pretty much it. And now Heroes is on right after, then Studio 60. I love it!
But yeah, Heroes is getting a lot more interesting and making Lost almost seem a little boring and slow. Of course its just the first season and we're discovering things like we did with the first season of Lost, but man, its pretty exciting. I think the only thing I don't like are the mediocre, unattractive actors/actresses. Unlike lost, these people aren't good looking. Well yeah the chick from Vegas is pretty hot, but other than that....blah. And that guy who can fly annoys the crap out of me for some reason. Bad acting or a confused character? I dunno what it is, he bugs me though.
Back to Monday Night Football, as Jon said on his blog, it just isn't the same. I don't like the presentation and it seems like its getting way too 'pop culture.' I don't care about guest celebrities appearing in the booth, nor do I care about the world premier of Jay-Z's video. Just stick to football please, it only happens once a week. We arleady have MTV and the E! channel, thank you.
My Michigan Wolverines are now ranked number 3 in the nation. I'm still wondering why USC is number 2 in the BCS when they keep struggling to win games. I'm getting excited though because if Michigan stays undefeated and beats Ohio State, they could play for the national championship. If they loose to Ohio State, they would come to Pasadena and play in the Rose Bowl...which in turn could lead to possible free tickets! =) Regardless, its a win-win situation for me.
Oh yeah, if you haven't checked out 30 Rock, its a pretty funny show. Tina Fey is pretty hot...which reminds me of Lou's post about women being hot in business attire rather than in a bikini. This reminded me of Tina Fey especially watching Weekend Headlines on SNL. She's pretty hot in them business outfits. Tina Fey...hot.
1 comment:
weird...I thought i posted something on someone's blog about Tina Fey...I tohught it was yours...hmmm, but yeah, she is strangely appealing to me...
Ummmm, dude, i need to start watching Heroes...sunday sunday sunday.
Dude, GO MICHIGAN! The only reason USC is ranked so high is because of the last 3 years...that's the ONLY reason.
Post a Comment