Monday, July 31

Crap, I haven't blogged in awhile. Maybe cuz its been so hot lately that all I do when I come home is the usual: check my email, browse espn.com, flickr.com, and then just watch t.v. or crash for a bit. I dunno...I don't have anything really interesting to blog about so you can just go to your next desired page to look at.

And for those who've continued to read, thanks for staying.

Nothing new on my quest for a vacation. Still undecided. I really really want to go to New York, but still debating. Its pretty expensive hotel wise, so that's what's setting me back. We'll see what happens.

Also, haven't done really anything exciting the past few weeks. Although I did watch the Dodgers lose to the Cardinals last weekend. Hopefully, with their trades they made today they can push for the division title. Can't ask for anything more for free Dodger dogs and free tickets. Thanks again Jay (and Alpine) for hookin it up!

Started playing softball which is the first time I've done anything athletic, besides snowboarding if that really counts. Ankle feels fine, yet I still use my brace as a precaution. I'm still scared to run fast, but I guess I should just start running more often. Started playing with co-workers and even invited Ryan to play tonight. Regardless of having the longest losing streak ever, I'm having a blast playing, and that's what counts. I was really close to see Karen play in any type of sport. She did pinch run though, so I guess that counts. Can't wait for two more weeks to play again. Stupid Box Office staff has a staff meeting next Monday. Boo.

Let me rephrase...Stupid staff meeting (not stupid Box Office staff...well some of them are stupid. Oh, what? =P)

Week started out pretty cool also, receiving a bonus check through work. There were rumors that it wasn't gonna happen, then someone leaked and said that it was a possibility. I still kept it in my mind that it wasn't gonna happen, but it feels pretty cool to get a nice check without expecting it.

Now what to buy.....a new flash? a new tele photo lens? or should I save it for vacation wherever I go? put it in savings?? hmmm...

Ahhh fuck it...I'm going shopping. This is a bonus check, I guess I should splurge on myself. We get paid three times in September so I can always use that extra cash for my vacation.

Happy Birthday Tommy! Sucks you had to be at USC this weekend. But at least we got to hang out at Cat's for the night. Got to eat some great pasta, watch Entourage, and eat some Godiva Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmm...

Have a great week!

No comments: