I'm in need of a vacation. A lot of my friends have been on trips lately, and its making me jealous. Kinda sucks though, because I'm not sure if I can take any week long trips this year because of the new hall opening in the fall. And it seems like starting in September, there will be big shows every week, so its not as if I can take off anywhere. Well, I might be able to in November or December, and I'm undecided on where to go. I'm still praying that we can go to New York, but also looking into maybe Hawaii if possible. And this time...I want to spend multiple nights, not just during a 3 day weekend or anything like that. Hopefully a week. But we'll see...I'm in need of one, and after working 12 of the last 14 days, I know Karen would like one also.
Since Karen and I had to work Saturday, the weekend was pretty short. We had our Broadway Seat Sale open house that morning which went okay. Afterwards, we headed to Long Beach for Jovan's birthday with another night of playing Guitar Hero. Still trying to master some of the songs in expert level. Can't wait for the 2nd version to come out in November!
I hope this week goes by pretty fast.
Pictures from the weekend:
Broadway Seat Sale
Guitar Hero at Jovan's
No comments:
Post a Comment