Saturday, went out to Mai Tai to kick it with Belle, the roommies, and friends. It wasn't as crowded as usual which was good since we had an area for ourselves and our own waitress. Congrats, Belle for finishing up on your test. I don't think I could ever study as hard as you did. You should've seen this girl at Mammoth...just focusing while all of us were freakin playing games and laughing while we watched Dave Chapelle and the Family Guy.
See, this is Belle studying....

and...

So while we were...

and

and
'and
'and
'and still thinking about,

Belle was

And now Belle is...

finally done, relieved, with a new haircut!! Congrats Belle!
After Mai Tai, went broomballing with some co-workers and some other people. Our team won, although some people on both teams actually had hockey sticks. I was playing with one for awhile, but it wasn't as challenging as the regular 'broom,' so I gave mine to Karen to use for a bit. Sorry for scoring on you babe! Blame Son for putting us on opposite teams AGAIN.
Sunday, went to Cerritos for lunch, shop, and just relax with Karen.
Okay, got a lot planned in the next month or so. Might go take a trip to San Diego, maybe one last snowboarding trip to Mammoth, and going to Vego (all you Kevin & Bean listeners out there know what I'm talking about) to watch Avenue Q at the Wynn. Our hotel and tickets are booked already...whoo hoo! Can't wait! Not to mention, Stomp, Hairspray, and Les Miz are on the horizon. Its going to be a month of traveling and a lot of shows to watch. Too bad my wallet is going to be empty soon.
Cheers!
3 comments:
hahah that was good!
damn, that's a lot of things planned. I like the slide show
hahah i like that one joes=P..too funny=P
Post a Comment