Tuesday, March 14

A couple of quick posts about the weekend before I forget...(which I originally did, but whatever...)

Thanks to Lou, Belle, Ryan, Sherwin, Jeff, and Karen for this past weekend, and helping me hobble around with my crutches, pushing me in a wheelchair, helping me get up and walk, etc. It got really depressing at times just sitting there and not being able to do what you guys were doing, but I'm just really happy and grateful that you guys helped me out this weekend.

When you're in a wheelchair and see a little bump coming up, don't let your girlfriend or boyfriend try to gain speed and momentum hoping it would carry over. Nope...that doesn't work, since I almost flew off the wheelchair right after we got off the plane in that tunnel thingamajig that leads to the terminal. Sheesh!! hehe, love you Karen!

When you're shopping at H&M, you MUST shop and buy what you can. Since its a store you rarely see visit, you must buy all you can. NO REGRETS. Unfortunately, I wish I bought more stuff, no matter how broke I'd be. Instead of only spending $50, I wish I spent at least $100. So that is the rule!!

2 comments:

karen said...

i don't know what you're talking about. there were no witnesses.

me said...

hahah I saw=P

woohoo i like that h&m rule!