Monday, January 23

This past weekend was a much needed rest from Tahoe. Doesn't help to arrive 4 am in the morning, then the following day, skate my butt off in my first hockey game of the season. Didn't do much on Friday, except for watching 40 Year Old Virgin again. That movie just cracks me up.

Saturday, Karen and I met up with Chelsea and had lunch at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland. Man oh man is that place good. I was gonna get this Monte Christo Sandwich (ham, turkey, cheese sandwhich deep fried in a batter, and sprinkled with powdered sugar), but I saw a nice Prime Rib priced at only $18. I've eaten there before for one of my anniversaries with Karen, and I think it was well over $30 for the dinner entree. But man oh man, I wasn't disappointed for lunch. Medium-rare please...yummy!

After that, we walked over to California Adventure but didn't ride anything. We were about to ride the Tower of Terror, but I was way too full to ride anything. We passed by the theater that was showing Aladdin, the Musical, and it reminded me how awful of a production that is. Not that I'm a talented performer, but man people on that show just can't act for crap. There are some cute looking girls, but that production sucks balls as a whole. I don't see how people can watch that crap over and over again. Its horrible. If you wanna sleep in a nice dark, air conditioned place, its a nice pit stop if you're there during the summer. We were all getting tired from all the food, so we just shopped a lil then headed home. I saw the Kings/Sharks game on Tivo, and the Kings lost in OT. Freakin pissed!!

Sunday, Joe and I just watched the two football games on T.V. The two teams I predicted winning their respective games won, and now a really good show down for the upcoming Superbowl will take place in a couple of weeks. I don't really know who to cheer for. I like Seattle because they've never been to the Superbowl. And I also like Pittsburgh cuz Troy Polamalu is one dope mother f-er. I'll make my decision soon.

Congrats to Kobe scoring 81 points. Too bad I was busy cutting my hair and didn't know they were playing. Oh well. Oh yeah, speaking of grooming, I finally shaved my moustache for the first time ever. Not just a trim, but I actually shaved almost all of it off. Dunno if I'll keep it this way. We'll see. People say I look younger, so maybe that's a good thing.

I just took a mean ass shit and Tommy said the smell hit the hallway. Damn, didn't know it was that bad. Sorry, bro. But I did rock that mother f-er!

Kings vs Ducks in two hours. GO KINGS!! On that note here's a nice picture...

1 comment:

Tommyboy said...

haha, it's cool man

u like how i blamed Joe first for making that smell?