Happy 2 year Anniversary, Karen! Dinner was great!! I can't believe I finished a whole 10 oz Prime Rib. It was soooo good!! Hope to celebrate many more anniversaries with you!!
Today, Michigan lost to Notre Dame. Chad Henne played an awful game and Coach Lloyd Carr called some awful plays. I hope he gets fired. He doesn't win the big games. On a brighter note, the Dodgers won 3-1 today, even though their playoff chances are slimming. And the last time I saw, UCLA was up 49-14 against Rice at the half. Oh yeah, and Ohio State lost today to Texas.
Watched the first episode of Lost today on DVD, followed by Crash. That movie is freakin awesome. Well written and well acted. It makes you think about life and what we face everyday. Sadly enough, its something that will take a long time to be fixed.
Also went to Ikea today. Saw some stuff I want to buy for our new apartment. I can't wait to move out. I can't wait where I can walk into an apartment where I can be laid back and free. Soon, I wont have to worry about fur sticking to my clothes since no one here cares to vacuum (a piece of equipment that is mine) the couches (that are mine also) from cats (not mine) laying down or their lazy asses all day. Nor do people here clean the dining table (mine) after eating, nor dust around the t.v./home theater system (mine as well).
Everyday, I'm getting more excited moving out from this place. I'm excited about living with my new roommates. They're a lot more responsible and take more initiative.
I've already heard them say 'Thanks, Joes' to me. Now that's a first.
I hate it here. I hate it here. I hate it here.
First full weekend of football tomorrow. That's something to be happy about.
No comments:
Post a Comment