Monday, September 19

Had a pretty nice weekend.

Friday, I went to the batting cages with Son, Don, and E-Man from work. Gotta prep up for the new softball season I'm joining in Cerritos. I bought new batting gloves, and got blisters on both of my thumbs. Its not too bad, they're almost healed up now. There were a few that I hit pretty hard. Hopefully that'll carry on to the season. I did better than I thought I would. But towards the end, I got tired and couldn't swing. I'm still pretty sore.

Yesterday, Karen and I went to the Kings/Ducks preseason game. Its been over a year since I last watched a live game. And what a way to start the season with free tix to a preseason opener. It was really fun. Karen wore here new Luc Robitaille jersey for the first time. It was a fight and penalty filled game. At one point the Ducks had a 9 minute powerplay that was unheard of. The score was 2-0 at the end of the 1st, but the Kings came back and scored 4 times to win 4-2. Alexander Frolov scored 2 goals, while newcomer Jeremy Roenick had 3 assists. We didn't see some other players like Mattias Norstrom, Luc Robitaille, and Valeri Bure in the game. I guess they wanted to rest some of the vets, and dress the rookies. Got to see Pavol Demitra and for the first time, Jeremy Roenick in a Kings jersey. I hope they do good. Click here for pictures!

Today, just watched football on T.V Also ran some errands, then packed up some stuff and moved in to our new place. Only a couple of more weeks left, but we'll be out pretty soon. I'm pretty excited, yet still pissed off. Oh well, change of scenery will be good, then I wouldn't have to come home with such a bad attitude anymore.

No comments: