Had a good weekend. Most of it was helping celebrate Joe's birthday. Happy birthday roommie! Friday, Cat made some sushi and we had Belle, Lou, and Ryan over. Played a little bit of Scene It and drank sake. Had a lot of fun...but just woke up with a little bit of a headache! Then Saturday, got to see USC loose to UCLA I was so happy. It gave me hope for Michigan to win the #2 spot, but that ended later that night when Florida won. I'm okay with Florida facing Ohio State. At least Michigan comes to the Rose Bowl to beat the living crap out of USC. I can't wait. Then later at night, we surprised Joe at Ocean's in Laguna Beach and finished the night off with some late night carne asada fries again!
I got another gift to cross off my Christmas list. I can't wait to get paid already so I can just get my holiday shopping over with.
I'm getting pretty excited as Tahoe is around the corner and we have a lot of committed people going. We all booked our flights into Sacramento and are ready for people to book the SUV's. My co-worker, Natalie, is coming along and Karen, her, and me keep talking about Tahoe everyday! The cabin's almost booked, just trying to get everyone to decide which cabin they want. Decide people! =)
I really can't wait for Tahoe! Just needs to snow a little more.
2 comments:
I think you got the UCLA/USC outcome wrong... USC lost to UCLA
oops, thanks...lemme go fix it.
Post a Comment