Tuesday, December 12

I finally hit the stores today for some Christmas shopping and got some gifts for my nephews and other people. I still have a long way to go, but I'm finally starting. I hope to get some more done tomorrow and hope to be halfway done before the weekend hits. Late night shopping is pretty cool...avoids the crowd, traffic, and long lines at the counter.

Anyhow, weekend wrap...went to the Laker game on Friday. It was a bitch to get to cuz of all the traffic. Even the carpool on the 110 was packed. I parked at the infamous lot and paid freakin $10. It's never been that high ever, but I forgot the LA Auto Show was going on. Anyhow, got hooked up with some suite tickets. Kobe didn't play, but the Lakers still won against the Hawks. I like the whole 'lights out' thing...focuses more on the game. There were only 8 of us in the suite, and they all left early. So Karen and I just took a bunch of pictures.



Saturday, didn't do crap, and Sunday all I did was play softball. We lost again, but whatever. I hate that league. Stupid rules, stupid umpires, a bitch-ass scorekeeper, a fugly field. Hopefully, the Cerritos league in the spring will be better.

Tahoe is getting close and I'm getting excited. I wanna start packing already. More snow is going to drop this weekend also! One more month to go!

No comments: