
Isn't he cute??

I woke up Saturday morning and received a phone call from my brother-in-law. Congrats to my sister and her husband on their new baby boy.
Anyhow, Friday night, Karen, Cat, Joe, Tommy, Ryan, Cicely, Jay, Lou, Belle, Romeo, Jen and Cesar came over to chill, drink, and celebrate Belle's birthday. Hehe, I guess drinking jaeger-bombs with friends in a quiet environment is a bad idea: people start laughing and Red Bull starts flying out of people's noses. Well, its not exactly what happened. But, what a funny moment! (gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp!!)
Saturday, after finding out about Joshua's arrival, we all headed to Lou and Belle's for an afternoon of football and bbq. We got to watch most of The Biggest Big Game of the year, and headed to the park for some flag football. And although Michigan lost 42-39, it was still a great day, as my team (THE BEST IN THE WORLD BLUE TEAM) won 4-3 (or 28-21, however you wanna describe it). After playing, Karen and I drove down to Mission Viejo to visit my sister and Joshua for about two hours, then headed back to Lou and Belle's. Hehe, I don't think I had late night Mexican food in such a long time! Carne Asada Nachos!!! Mmnmm!!
Here are some pictures of Belle's Birthday bash and Joshua.
Sunday, Karen and I went to our co-workers' wedding. Pretty cool, they had an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding in Orange. Pretty fun, it was just too freakin hot! But anyhow, here are some pictures of the wedding. And softball....it was fun in a losing effort. =) Good job everyone.
And now, I'm freakin beat. I've drank everyday this weekend and I'm so tired. I'm so glad this week is going to be short with Thanksgiving around the corner. This has got to be one of the greatest weekends ever. It would've been perfect is Michigan won, but I can live with it. Here's to good times!
3 comments:
JOSE-SAN!!!
Hi Dr. Ro-mie!
mmm..thx for the drinks at midnight=)..fun night..hehe.
Post a Comment