
We finally won our hockey game! No not this time by forfeit, but by 45 minutes of hard work and grinding. We played another team that is sort of at our level of play. Not like other teams that shouldn't even be in our division. But it was a good win. I scored another goal on a breakaway after I stole the puck away from a defensemen, then shot between the goalies pads. I wanted to roof the shot, but I had the defensemen closing in on me. I freakin missed an open net too in the opening period, but got my chance again and didn't miss.
So this goal is dedicated to both Karen, for witnessing her first goal I've scored, and to Kristine for watching her first hockey game ever. Thanks for coming out!
Looking forward to the weekend. Going out to watch Bobby's band tonight. Tomorrow, I scored some free Kings VIP Suite tickets at the Staples Center from work (courtesy of the L.A. Times), a baptism afterwards, softball on Sunday, and stopping by Oxnard to get my brakes fixed (Boo!)
Gotta break in my new Jordan cleats for softball, so I can make more diving catches and eat dirt afterwards. Yummy!
1 comment:
my bf is hot!
Post a Comment