Thursday, November 17

After getting shut down last week 7-0, we won our hockey game last night 3-1. We played against another team that should be in our division, but the problem is that they couldn't skate. They were flopping everywhere. It was a penalty filled game, where the refs were calling a bunch of dumb penalties. I even picked up 2 minutes for slashing this dude, and I barely touched the guy. Our goalie covered the puck, the whistle blew, and this dude still jabbed at our goalie. I didn't really like that, so I just tapped him on his shin and said to stay the fuck away from my goalie. We were toe to toe for a bit, then the refs separated us and I went to the penalty box for that. What kind of bullshit is that?

Oh well, I picked up an assist on a 2 on 1 break. I burned two guys in our own end, and skated in. I faked the defender as if I was going to shoot, and went he dropped down to defend me, i flipped the puck over his stick to my teammate and he one-timed it in. It was like Gretzky to Jari Kurri all over again.

So now I have two points for the season, one goal and one assist. Of course I wished I had more, but hopefully next season will be better. Last night's point goes out to Belle, celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday Belle!

On to other things...

One thing that's been really bugging me is how fake people are, especially at my work. Of course, working at the Orange County Performing Arts Center, there's drama all around. I'm sick of people claiming that they're some, "Broadway Star from New York" or even stupid shit like they're from another country or state. Give it up! Until you actually have a contract and have an agent, or if you actually lived in that place you claim to be from, keep that shit to yourself. It's freakin annoying.

2 comments:

me said...

awwwwwwww thanx joesan!..you and karen are awesome..heheh thanx for the good food/dessert & dope books=)

Joes said...

You're welcome!