Tuesday, August 2

5 more days till the Broadway Seat Sale at work.

Sorta reminds me of my old ASB days at Channel Islands. Coloring, not doing regular work/school work for a special activity. Though we didn't use any markers that would get you high, it still brought some memories. Hopefully, I can still help out. I'm no longer in the department but it gives me a chance to socialize with old co workers and friends.

Happy Birthday, Nicole! You and your 25 year old drunk-ass.

I feel really happy I fixed Kristine's new computer/printer at her house. I know its not a big deal, but for me, it always feels good fixing something. It feels like I've accomplished something that can be complicated, even though its not a big thing. I'm just happy I can help someone out that way. I just wish I had a career doing just that...fix computers and make people happy.

But no, I'm stuck reporting numbers.

Life's a bitch.

No comments: