Tuesday, May 30

Wow!! What a weekend!!

It couldn't have started off better after receiving a phone call Saturday morning on the way to Vegas. At first, I looked at my caller ID and split second thoughts ran through my head, which included...

"Why are you calling me this early in the morning?"
"Aren't you suppose to be sleeping somewhere in San Diego next to your girlfriend. You must be gay, dude."
"Are you lost? Because you have 784640340769 navigation systems in your car."
"Are you calling me for the Dodger score or any sports score?"

Anyhow, after hearing the news, I couldn't be more happier!!! Congrats to both of you. You guys are the perfect match for each other. And I totally lost my bet with Karen cuz I thought this other couple was going to get engaged first, no offense or anything. Boy, I was wrong, and Karen was right. Luckily money wasn't involved.

But seriously...the news had already made the weekend awesome! And we weren't even in Vegas yet! Congrats again. I love both of you.

Anyhow, Vegas was nice and chill. Started drinking early once we got to Stateline. Drinks were so cheap there too! A lot of people were at Vegas, which meant tables were full, so I didn't gamble. Plus I only brought $40 on me cuz my old ass forgot to go to the bank the night before. Oh well, kept me from gambling and possibly losing more money. But I figured I'm going back in a month, I can gamble then. Checked out Avenue Q and man was it hilarious!! I was laughing so hard at times it hurt!!

We also, grubbed at the Aladdin for dinner and at Gold Coast for Sunday brunch (dude, its so good at Gold Coast!! Not bad for a $13 brunch!). Checked out the Shark Reef again for Mr. XT, but freakin pictures came out too blurry. Also did some shopping at the outlets, which I didn't buy anything. Only stayed for a night, but had a lot of fun and we were able to avoid the Monday traffic. It was possibly the least expensive trip ever to Vegas, yet we had a blast. Can't wait for next month again!

Monday, slept in, went to a couple of car dealerships with Karen and had a bbq here. Thanks Joe and Cat for bbqing!

Okay, time to start shopping for a new lens. Oh yeah!!

1 comment:

cici said...

hahah thanks dude =) and ooooh what lens are you gonna get! how exciting!