Okay...haven't posted in awhile...
Been pretty busy the past couple of weeks. Celebrated Belle and Cici's birthday at Medieval Times and Broomballing afterwards. Sucks that it ended in a 6-6 tie, but I'll take it cuz the blue (better) team tied it with Cicely's goal with just a few minutes left. So she gets my vote for the number 1 star of the game. Come to think of it, it would've been cool if they had the time up on the scoreboard so we can see what the score was and how much time we had left. Oh well.
The day after, we played our softball game, losing 19-13. Seriously, even though we haven't won a game, its amazing how much we've improved since day 1 of practice. Afterwards, we had our Thanksgiving fiesta with the crew at Belle and Cici's house. My freakin prime rib took forever to cook. I should've bought one smaller. So I got fed up and served most of it medium rare. And it sucked cuz it didn't finish till everyone was done eating dinner. So I dont think anyone really tasted it. Oh well, all good tho! Nothing but fun times that night.
Best moment from Catch Phrase:
Me: 'When a girl shoves a dude's penis in her mouth...like all the way in her mouth.'
Belle: 'DEEP THROAT!!!!'
Good job Belle with the correct answer! (Boy did Lou turn really red! Hehe, love you both!)
I had a pretty good Thanksgiving weekend with the familia. My sister came up to Oxnard with her family. Its pretty rare we get to spend the holidays together, especially with my sister and her 4 kids. But it was fun, had plenty of food. Karen also came up with me, which was our first Thanksgiving together. Funny how we ate most of the leftovers in two days. It was pretty cool watching Office Space and Anchorman, and seeing my parents crack up constantly during both movies. Good Times!
This year, I actually took advantage of Black Friday. Karen and I woke up at 4:30 am and headed to the local Best Buy. When we arrived, the line was wrapped around the building, ending at the loading dock in the back. I forgot that the next nearest Best Buy was in Thousand Oaks, which is about another 20 miles south. Unlike where I live in Irvine, there's about 5 within 20 minutes from me. So the crowd was huge!
We supringly got in right away. I managed to get a few DVD's that were cheap(Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and Anchorman). Afterwards, we headed across the freeway to Sport Chalet where Karen bought new Burton snowboarding pants for only $60. Later that day, we went to Target and got more DVD's. Karen completed her Harry Potter collection ($6 each) and bought the Family Guy Season 3 set ($18) and Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story ($9). Karen and I also bought two Scene It DVD games. She got the Scene It Movie Edition (and freakin wooped my butt in it) and I got Scene It Sports Edition.
My dad also took Karen and me to the Navy Exchange. They had a 25% off sale on all Nike's so I picked up a pair Air Force I's for only $45, no tax!
We also attmepted to hit the outlets afterwards but couldn't find parking. So we booked it for home.
Funny, all the shopping I did was for myself, none for Christmas shopping. Not to mention I bought a new suit last week for a wedding in January.
Crap, I'm starting to feel sick. I hope I don't get too bad. Ski Dazzle is this week!! Must continue shopping!!
Pictures will be posted soon.
8 comments:
ok, that's one place i actually would have woken up to go... Best Buy. i didn't realize they had a sale on friday too. :(
Yeah it was crazy. Don't worry, there's always after Christmas sales. That way you can spend money on yourself too! =)
gray team rocks! last goal was a fluke.
sorry cicely.
DUDE! I ddin't nkow you had a blog!!!!!
I know stupid stupid me, what was I thinking!
GREY TEAM!
BLUE Team, bitches!
We need a rematch to prove why the BLUE Team is the best!
goooooooooooooo Gray!..hahah 4-1 vote so far joes..sorry=P...shhhhhhhhhh lucky guess on catch phrase!
Gray rhymes with gay. And Blue rhymes with....Lou....and he was on our team cuz he is God.
rhyming is for little fairy boys, so blah!
(just kidding bubba! love ya!)
Post a Comment