Monday, November 7

I'm freakin tired...

Had a busy weekend. Went to Pinks to grub on some hot dogs and chili nacho cheese fries. Then watched Bobby rock people's socks off with his band. Granted, the musicians were dope, the singer...ehhh.

Saturday, Karen and I went to the Kings/Predators game. It was an awesome game! Check out the pictures! The Kings were down 2-0, then they scored 2 goals in the 3rd to force overtime and a shootout. Pavol Demitra and Jeremy Roenick scored both goals, and Jason LaBarbera stopped 2 shots, which resulted in the Kings victory. The suite was awesome! This would be my 2nd time in a suite, the first at Anaheim Stadium with Ryan. Food, beer, desserts, snacks...all free!! The only thing I paid for that day...$5 parking off of Francisco Street. I already wanna go back!

Our softball game was a lot better on Sunday. Tho we lost, it was cool that we scored 8 runs and went past the 5th inning! We're improving! Then it was off to Oxnard to help my dad fix my brakes, which we didn't finish. So I had to trade cars again for the week.

I'm tired...haven't done this much driving in a while.

2 comments:

Dana said...

kings are doing pretty well! even tho they lost to the coyotes 4-0?!?! with robitaille out, just better hope roenick doesn't get another concussion.

Joes said...

Yeah not too shabby. Sux Luc is out. They were tired against Phoenix, but still should've beat them cuz they suck!

Feds will be back soon, so that's good news for you. Your goaltending is solid also.