Friday, January 11

Happy New Year everyone! Yeah I know, I'm 10 days late or so. Anyhow, its been a pretty dope 2007, and i'm looking forward to 2008. It's been a year full of ups, and some downs. Let's see if I can remember some highlights...

January: Watched Michigan loose AGAIN to USC in the Rose Bowl. Went to Tahoe.
February: Don't remember anything
March: Went to Mammoth, had fun, but it was a crappy winter season. Also bought my new snowboard! Spent a weekend in Vegas, which such an unusual trip, but it was awesome how we all rocked the pai gow table.
April: Moved out of Hayes and into Ternberry
May: Happy 27th Birthday, Karen
June: Participated in the Mud Run. Also, one of the worst things to ever happen to me (witnessing the Ducks win the Stanley Cup).
July: saw Incubus for the first time in concert in almost 3 years. spent a weekend in the bay to see Jenn and Cesar get married.
August: Went to Arizona for the first time ever. Ran my first 1/2 Marathon in San Diego.
September: saw Incubus for the 2nd time.
October: Went to Washington D.C. and New York where I proposed to Karen. After waiting for years, I finally bought the TV I wanted. I also ended my years living in my 20's. Sad...so sad.
November: Thanksgiving with the family
December: Christmas with the family and ended celebrating the New Year with Jenn, Cesar, and company.

So far, the New Year looks very promising, as it should be very memorable year for myself, and a few other close friends of mine. Wow, 10 more months to go till the big day!

Anyhow, got Tahoe coming up next week and I can't wait. They got a huge storm last week so we'll be arriving at a perfect time!

Got good news with my eyes. Not sure if people have noticed, but I've been wearing my glasses for the past two or three months. Reason is my contacts have given me Keratitis, which is inflammation of the cornea. Ever had an eye booger in your eye preventing you seeing clearly? It's like that, but there's no eye booger to pick and fling at someone. Anyhow, so I've had to stop using contacts and sunglasses for awhile, but it finally cleared up. I'm not sure if my contacts were the exact cause of it, it might be something else, but the good news comes in time for Tahoe. I'll probably alter my routine when I get ready for work in the morning. But for sure, I'll wait until Tahoe to use my contacts, hopefully this doesn't flare up again. I don't mind using glasses cuz i've gotten used to them, but i miss wearing my polarized Oakleys!

Anyhow, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: